E-SoftSysTM, developer of Self Storage ManagerTM has announced that American Self StorageTM has implemented SSM Mobile Website and Customer Portal
January 21, 2014- SSM Mobile Website and Customer Portal modules will be implemented at 13 American Self Storage facilities. These storage facilities offer boat and RV storage and indoor storage units in California, Nevada and Arizona at affordable prices.
According to Karen Kolbe, President of Operations, American Self Storage, "E-SoftSys team implemented both SSM Mobile Website and Customer Portal at a rapid pace. We are excited about the new SSM Mobile Website module, as it helps us in further improving our customer service and will increase the number of online reservations and payments from tenants. SSM Mobile Website is user friendly, provides all required features to make renting on mobile devices easier and is certainly more advanced than any other product I've seen on the market. We are also impressed with the customer portal, as it allows our tenants to manage their units online, view balances, make online payments, submit a vacate notice that activates a personalized response to the tenant, via email, responding to the reason they're moving out, etc.; It's like having unlimited managers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; store managers are notified via email of all rentals, and/or changes online. I highly recommend SSM and both modules to other self-storage operators."
Some of the reasons why Self-Storage Operators should consider the Mobile Website Module:
- Mobile Websites can be viewed on any mobile device such as iPhone, Android phone, iPad, Android tablet etc.
- Improves Search Engine Ranking.
- When potential customers are able to easily find what they need while visiting a mobile website, they're more likely to come back.
- Integrating social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube with mobile website is simple and helps to further increase the traffic to the website.
Here are some reasons why Self-Storage Operators should consider the Customer Portal:
- With a separate Portal, there is no need for tenants to visit the main website and get distracted with new specials that were not offered to them.
- Huge reduction in the number of calls to the Store/ Call center to update tenant related information.
- Tenants feel more comfortable updating their Credit Card details online; as a result more tenants opted to pay for their rentals using a credit card.
- Tenants now have access to key aspects of their accounts 24x7 around the world.
- Reduce the costs of providing 24x7 customer service while increasing the customer satisfaction levels.
E-SoftSys, a technology leader for the self-storage industry, offers products and services that include; Self Storage Manager Comprehensive management software for single and multi-facility operators; e-CRM Fully integrated Customer Relationship Management module with interfaces to leading phone systems and an optional Call Tracker interface to capture valuable statistics including lead to rental conversion ratios, cost per lead etc
American Self Storage is one of the leading multi-facility self-storage operators. It was founded in 1985. The self-storage is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. It offers Third Party Management, self-storage, boat, RV and indoor storage units at affordable prices across California, Nevada and Arizona.
Media Contact: Manuel Thomas, E-SoftSys LLC, 800-469-1740
Source: www.selfstoragemanager.com, www.digitaljournal.com